For those keen to book some days with The Rough Rovers there are a couple of ways to get involved. One can either join as a member and pay a modest annual fee or get involved as a non-member and pay a supplement on each day you decide you shoot. The number of days you shoot is entirely up to you. However, to get a true feeling for the syndicate we recommend that guns shoot five or more days a year with us.
- Receive the calendar two weeks before non-members.
- Priority on additional days added and cancellations
- No booking fee on days taken
- No booking fee on three guest days
- Discount on a wide selection of shooting accessories
- Priority on pigeon shooting
- Priority on simulated days and out of season events
- Priority on stalking & fishing